located in town range 1-39-23, Wells Township, Delta County, Michigan. Abandoned.
Pioneer Trail Park Cemetery (Old Flat Rock),
located in town range 7-39-22, U.S. 2 & 41, Wells Township, Delta County, Michigan. Abandoned. This cemetery is located in a park and fenced.
Gardens of Rest Cemetery
located in section 7 and 12, U.S. 2 & 41, Wells Township, Delta County, Michigan. The land originally used as a runway for an airport. Original hangar is still in existence at the U.P. Pipe Co. located next to the cemetery. In 1939, sisters Myrtle and Pearl Waldron moved to the Upper Peninsula and started the cemetery which they named Gardens of Rest Memorial Park. In 1967, they sold the business to August Brazeau who ran the business until his death in 1992. An index of these records for this site is not yet available.